Monday, November 30, 2009

November Design Team Projects for Scrapfreak

This month at Scrap Freak I worked with a few different lines.  First was the Amplify line by Sassafras Lass.  Although I am not a huge fan of purple, the second I saw this line I thought of my sister!  She loves purple and the funky patterns were perfect for this page of her and the bedroom decor I made for her!

The other line I worked with was Pink Paislee Mistletoe and Co.  It was a nice change from the traditional Christmas pattern paper.  I loved it for my Christmas cards!

For these cards I used Pink Paislee Mistletoe and Co. 12x12 - Postcards, Distress Stickles™ Glitter Glue / Tim Holtz Designer Series - Rock Candy, and Tim Holtz Crackle Paint in Rock Candy.

The last thing I did was work with the new Maya Road Christmas Tree mini.  I have love making decorative minis without pictures lately!





I used a quote by Roy L Smith, "He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree."  For this mini I used a bunch of hodgepodge supplies.  It was lots of fun to make!  I used Maya Road Mini Christmas Tree Book, Maya Road Mist - Avocado Metallic, Maya Road Trinket Beads - Hanging Chandelier, Maya Road Trinket Pins - Clear Jewels, American Crafts Fabric Thickers - Delight - Black, Jenni Bowlin Tiny Circle Alpha Cardstock Stickers - Vintage Red, and Sassafras Lass Amplify 12x12 Sweet Treat Stickers.

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous cards! I love love love your tree!! That is sooo cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kim! I just wanted to let you know your name was picked for the winner of my Blog Hop give a way! So please email me at hpscrapswtlc@yahoo.com with your contact info to claim your prize! Thanks for playing along on the ScrapFIT Blog Hop.
    (BTW- the cards are adorable!)

    ReplyDelete