So, Michelle over at Scrapfreak posted a link to a blog today where Elise Blaha posted her mini album of 25 things to do before she turned 25. This reminded me that I also wanted to do a list of 30 things to do before I turn 30. And, well 30 isn't so far away anymore! So here it goes, this is my list of 30 things to do by January 15, 2012:
1. Get married
2. Earn a college degree
3. Own a home
4. plant a vegetable garden
5. learn to use a sewing machine
6. make a quilt
7. lose 15 lbs. and maintain it
8. buy a camper
9. read 10 books that I WANT to read (not for school)
10. learn how to make 15 new meals
11. scrap my wedding pictures
12. get a dog
13. train the new dog!
14. take a family vacation
15. join a moms group or scrap group
16. Take Julia to meet Bree, Mara, and GA friends
17. Go to GA to meet Baby Bree
18. update to a new camera (once I learn current camera!)
19. learn Photoshop in more detail
20. buy new living room furniture
21. create my "scraproom"
22. find a job I enjoy
23. restart my Disney movie collection
24. visit NYC
25. create a family budget-AND STICK TO IT!
26. make a handmade decor element for each room of my home
27. host and cook a major family meal (i.e. Thanksgiving or Christmas)
28. start holiday traditions for my family
29. make a doll for Julia
30. BLOG THIS-and keep it up to date!
Thanks Michelle for the push I needed to get this written down and get started!