Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Well, I did it...

I joined Weight Watchers online. Since being off of work, I have gained more weight than I care to talk about. I realized how bad it was when none of my Spring clothes from last year fit me right. I decided that Weight Watchers was a good fit for me. They talk a lot about the fact that cutting out everything that you love is starting out on the wrong track and I know that I have failed many times before. Today is day one, but so far I have done well and I feel good about it. I hope to lose 27 pounds minimum and keep it off! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Kim good luck!!!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    We visit the tulip festival in Mt. Vernon, WA. we LOVE it!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I think you are on the right track by not denying yourself the foods you love. "All things in moderation."

    ReplyDelete