Thursday, June 18, 2009

Bad blogger...






So, I started a blog, then just let it go. I guess I need to get over the fact that I feel like I don't have much going on that is "blog worthy" and just blog what is really going on in my life.






A few fun things with me lately...



1. A friend of mine, Jessica Bree, is doing a year long scrap class called Get Meaningful. She has asked me to be part of her DT. It was such an honor to be asked to join her since I am a HUGE fan of her work. You can see the blog here.






2. Only one more day of school. I have to take an exam and then attend one last class! I am enjoying school, but I am ready for a break!






3. I am almost done paying for my car! It will be such a relief to have car payments behind me.






I will leave you with a few of the LO's I have done recently.





No comments:

Post a Comment