Saturday, June 20, 2009

FREE class at Scrapfreak.com



Just a bit of info to get everyone thinking about the July Class at Scrapfreak.com.

With the kids out of school, and most you taking some time to relax, its the perfect time to work on this fun mini-album!

Here are Bree's top 5 reasons why you should play!
1. You'll learn a fun new way to create your own mini-album using just cardstock!
2. The class is super easy... no deep topics or hard challenges, making it PERFECT for the summer
3. We'll be documenting some of you favorites in a fun new way!
4. I will be providing lots of ideas to help you get jump-started. If your mojo has been missing lately this could be a great way to restart it!
5. Last, you know I love give-aways so I am sure I will come up with some kind of challenge or prize. AND I am going to Singapore, so the prize my include something fun from overseas!

No comments:

Post a Comment