Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A Week in The Life-Day 2

I know it's Wednesday already, but I am just getting around to blogging Tuesday!

The Winter 2010 semester in coming to an end this week, so I spent a lot of my day finishing up my online Psych class, and writing my final paper for my Social Work 103 class.  I have everything completed, now just need to take my exams on Monday, and I am done for the semester!


I also took a few breaks from school work to relax in bed and keep my feet up.  I had Braxton Hicks contractions all day, so just laying down and taking it easy was neccessary.  I have to say that I LOVE my Boppy pillow and Tivo more than a lot of things in life!  I caught up on First 48, Runaway Squad, and Intervention.  Not to mention the Season Finale and Reunion episode of 16 and Pregnant!  I know, I watch way too much reality TV.



Nothing really exciting to report for today. With all the excitement that is sure to come my way soon, I appreciate having the time to lay in bed and relax!

No comments:

Post a Comment