Thursday, April 15, 2010

Scrapfreak Kits!

OK, I know, I'm a blog slacker again!  I realized how much of a slacker I was when I decided that I would post a sneak peek of Scrapfreaks May kit and then I noticed I never posted April debut kit!


So, first off Scrapfreak has made some changes.  They are now an embellishment kit club.  I am so excited about this change.  I have been looking for an embellishment kit for YEARS!  I love to be able to try new things out without having to spend tons of money on a huge package of embellishements.  How many chipboard flowers does one girl need?  In the past I was only able to find an embellishment kit as an add-on to a full paper and embellishement kit that I don't need!  Well, at long last there is a kit out there for people like me!

April was the first month for the embellishment kits, and it is a great kit. 

Introducing the debut kit...



You can find more information on purchasing the kit here!


I have been able to use a few of the kit items over the last couple weeks, and I have to say I LOVE THEM!
Here is a layout I made of my neice Keira making fishy lips.  She is seriously one of the cutest kids EVER.  I already know that she is not going to be able to hide her feelings, her facial expressions give it all away.  It's kind of funny to watch a 6 month old baby look at someone like they just want to tell them how stupid they are though.
For this layout, I used the corrugated alphabet, journal spots, flower centers, rub-ons, plastic flowers, and trim from the kit.  And I still have LOTS of stuff to work with.


For this card I layered the clear acrylic flower and small plastic flowers from the kit.  I have decided that I am in love with the plastic flowers.  This is shocking to me since I am NOT a flower type girl.  Something about the pearlesent plastic flowers is drawing me in!

Now that I have gotten a little bit more up to date, it's time to show a few sneak peeks of May's kit.  If you liked the April kit, you are sure to LOVE the May kit. 


Here is the sneak that is up right now at Scrapfreak.

And here are a couple sneaks at some of the projects I have made with this kit so far.





I can't wait to show the entire kit.  I am so happy with the quality and amount of products.  Be sure to check Scrapfreak on the 25th for the full reveal!  You can find all the details on kit ordering here!  And if you want even more eye candy, check out the sneak peeks on jessica*bree's blog!

1 comment: