Saturday, April 24, 2010

A Week in the Life-Day 4

I spent the morning relaxing and doing some exam prep for my Psych class.  I also watched Zoe run around the house chasing every ball she could find.  And if you know how much Lou plays golf in the house, you know that she had plenty of balls laying around to chase!  She goes from one extreme to the other.  Either she's tearing through the house after something, or she's laying around and gets mad if you happen to disturb her while she is relaxing!



Today I did a lot of running around.  First I went through some of my clothes here, then I went to my parents house and went through some clothes.  I am trying to get rid of some of the clutter I have by getting rid of things I don't need.  I have a ton of clothes, but I really don't care for many of them and I know that I won't wear a lot of them after the baby, so it's time for them to go!


After that, Lou and I ran out to Babies R Us to exchange some things we got doubles of.  All I ended up buying instead was a cover for the changing table pad.  Nothing too exciting.

I then came home a scrapped some while Lou went golfing.  Then I tried making homemade sloppy joe sauce.  Matt Ford and Lou said it was good, so I guess it passed!


No comments:

Post a Comment