Thursday, April 22, 2010

A Week in the Life-Day 3

Today I woke up WAYYY to early.  I was up and waiting for the 5am news to start.  Needless to say, I checked up on things online, grabbed a pop tart and milk for breakfast, and then went and layed back in bed trying to sleep.  Watched the news, then caught up on the rest of the shows on the Tivo.  Called good 'ol Marvin at 8, then went and took a little nap.

I woke back up around 11, and took care of bills and doing our budget for the week.  Got in the shower, got dressed and headed to my 38 week doctors appointment.  The worst part about going to the doctor every week now is that they just squeeze you in between appointments.  This usually means a lot of waiting.  Good thing I have Facebook and games on my phone!  Just a regular doctors visit.  Measuring right on schedule, heart rate is 134.  Dr. Edvenson did give me some scary news though, he said he guesses the baby is weighing in at the high end of 8 lbs. and if I go until my due date or over, the baby could reach 9 lbs!  Umm, lets hope he's over estimating!

After the doctors appointment, Lou and I came home and relaxed a bit until time for Burger Night at KofC.  We picked Annie up and went and grabbed burgers and fries.  Can't beat $3.50 burger baskets!  After that we went and hung out with Amy and the twins.  Grandma Terry got the girls a Cadillac Escalade Power Wheels and they have been wanting to show it to Lou-Lou.  The Power Wheels is so cool!  The baby will be getting one of these when it's old enough for sure! (Maybe not pink if it's a boy!)

Ashley drove first.  She was having a hard time keeping it on the sidewalk at first.  She was too busy watching what everyone else was doing instead of watching where she was going.  She got a little better on her second trip around the cul-de-sac.

Cassidy drove next.  She is a very confident driver, but got frustrated if she did go off road a bit!

We had a nice walk while the girls practiced driving.  Then we went back to play in the back yard and enjoy the nice weather.

We headed home around 8, I get tired so early these days!  It was time for me to just sit home and relax.  I am working on a mini album for the Scrapfreak May class.  The best thing about moving the guest bed into my scrap room is that I can sit on the bed with my feet up and scrap.  I think I could get used to this!  Although Lou informed me that the bed is supposed to be for him and Zoe to hang out on while they are in here with me, so I should keep it cleared off!

Headed to bed around midnight and watched tv for a bit.  I tried to read a book I have had laying around the house for a while, but I was too tired to concentrate, so I gave up and went to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment